Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Big Dance..













Oh my Gosh!! Aren't they so cute? She was freaking out a little at the thought of pinning on his flower..That's what the real nervous face was about. No worries..Mom to the rescue.. Nevermind I needed a stool. This kid is tall. He seems like the cutest boy- and she had the best time! One of those nights I didn't know if I should laugh or cry. Why do they grow up? And at the same time I couldn't be more proud! She's such an amazing girl..and beautiful if I do say so myself!

3 comments:

Shelby-Sue said...

Aw! How pretty does she look!! So exciting!

Jen said...

So beautiful! I hope she had a WONDERFUL night!

Trulee said...

I can't stand it! I'm crying now just looking at the pictures! What a beautiful niece I have. I'm one LUCKY aunt!

And congratulations, Mom (and Dad), on raising such a lovely daughter.